What to Expect at Your Pet’s Appointment
When you make your first appointment with us, we’ll ask for the name and contact information for your previous veterinarian so we can call and have those records sent to us. If you prefer, you can give us any previous veterinary records when you arrive.
- When you come for your appointment, you’ll be checked in by our friendly reception staff.
- Please have your dogs leashed and under control, and for their safety, have cats in a carrier.
- Once you have been checked in, one of our team members will take you to an exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will ask for basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, and discuss your concerns as well as plan further diagnostics or treatment. Feel free to ask any questions about our recommendations. We will always provide you with an estimate and get your approval before proceeding.
- Diagnostic tests like blood work and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When you are finished, you’ll return to our reception area where we will handle billing and future appointment bookings.